Denver International Airport (DEN). From there, the hotel is eight miles and approx. 15 minutes away.
- Taxis, Uber, Lyft, or public transportation are all available from the airport
- Uber, Lyft and Taxi services are available on the 4th floor (Terminal East or West)
- Uber DIA Information
- Lyft DIA Information
- Taxi DIA Information
- If you choose private transportation, one-way costs vary between $20 and $30, with taxis being the most expensive option.
- To take public transportation, board the A-Line Commuter Train at the Denver Airport Station on level one and disembark at the 61st and Peña stop. The Gaylord Rockies offers complimentary shuttle service to and from this station approximately every 30 minutes. Hours of operation are subject to change, so please contact the resort to confirm this service.
- Self-parking is offered at the resort and convention center.
- Valet parking is also available.